Sunday 3 August 2008

Marvel Masterworks Artists Proof Cards

Artist's Proof cardsI have two sets of 10 artist proof blanks from the past Marvel Masterworks sets I contributed to and haven't done a one of them. I'm about to get really really busy, so I want to do these before I get swamped again.
They look like this:


I'm going to do these as commissions, charging 40.00 for black and white and 80.00 for full colour. I'm only making 9 from each of these available as I'm planning to do one from each set in colour and make them available to a comics-related charity.

We're coming up on the one-year anniversary of the passing of my good friend Mike Weiringo, so I'm leaning towards choosing one of his preferred charities.I have to work within the restrictions of the regular set: no smoking, no animated or film versions of the Marvel characters, no Howard the Duck, nude versions, zombie versions or licensed characters Marvel published.

Upper Deck and Marvel will have to approve all of these before I deliver them, of course. PM me or e-mail me at richardpace (at) rogers (dot) com or something to let me know what you want.

I'll prolly keep updates of how many and which ones are available as this proceeds.Oh, Paypal will prolly be the payment mode of choice here.

~Richard

No comments: