Thursday 12 December 2013

Acolyte - Midnight Harvest

Acolyte from the Midnight Harvest art book.


Inspired by the memory of a drawing I did in my sketchbook years ago, which itself was inspired by a scene in Peter Jackson's remake of King Kong

As I'm typing this there are 34 hours left for the Midnight Harvest Kickstarter.   Thanks to backer support, the book is now a hardcover with an additional 12 page horror comic story I'll write, draw, and colour.  We are also over 30% of the way to another stretch goal and making the book dimensions larger.

26 of the 31 drawings have already been coloured, Over a third of the interior drawings have already been claimed as rewards as well.

I’ve been offering first-chance options on new art rewards to backers and just opened up sketch cover commissions exclusively to backers from a limited supply of these blank Marvel and DC  books I have on hand.

Please take the time to look at this art book project, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would share with any friends you think might be interested!

Thank you!

~Richard Pace

No comments: