Friday 13 December 2013

Closure - Midnight Harvest


Closure from the Midnight Harvest art book.

Of all the 31 Inktober drawings, this is  the one that really crawled under my skin and creeped me out.

As I’m typing this there are just 13 hours left for the Midnight Harvest Kickstarter.   Thanks to backer support, the book is now a hardcover with an additional 12 page horror comic story I’ll write, draw, and colour.  We are also over 40% of the way to another stretch goal and making the book dimensions larger.

27 of the 31 drawings have already been coloured, Over a third of the interior drawings have already been claimed as rewards as well.

I’ve been offering first-chance options on new art rewards to backers and just opened up sketch cover commissions exclusively to backers from a limited supply of these blank Marvel and DC  books I have on hand.

Please take the time to look at this art book project, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would share with any friends you think might be interested!

Thank you!

~Richard Pace

No comments: