Tuesday 22 June 2010

X-Men POGS

Way back in the depths of 1995 I was asked to draw a few of the planned X-Men: Age of Apocalypse pogs.

Some of you may be asking "what are pogs?" To which I answer "I dunno."

Others among you may be asking "what's X-Men: Age of Apocalypse?" To which I answer "Man, what is it with the questions? You're already on the internet, buddy; use Google."
Anyway, they were kinda fun to do, as I recall, and I got to ink them myself, which meant I got to experience that moment of fear before touching pen to paper and the dread of ruining a day's worth of pencilling.


I was clearing out some old folders in my basement and I stumbled across a rather large stack of drawings that I forgot about or thought long gone. I'm gonna share bits and pieces over the next while as I sort through it

No comments: