Tuesday 23 August 2011

Toronto FanExpo 2011

Hi all.

I'll be at the Toronto FanExpo this weekend, set up in artists alley at PO62-A (sitting right next to my pal, Dale Keown as usual!).
Here's a floor plan map:

A close-up of where I am in that whole thing:

These are the prints I know I'm bringing to the con.  I'm working on something else, but I don't want to commit to bringing something I might feel is less than 100%.:

My piece for TRANSMETROPOLITAN: ALL AROUND THE WORLD . . .
 Something from the adaptation of THE SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH I'm working on. . . .
 The Red Sonja piece I finished yesterday. . . .
 And the alternate cover for Spike:Asylum (seems a favourite so I'm bringing more of them).
The prints are $20 individually, $35 for any two, $50 for three and $60 for all four.  They're printed in six colours on Ilford 290gsm gallery quality paper with a pearl finish.  If you buy something else or commission a drawing I'll probably swing you a deal on prints as well.

I'll have some original art and sketch cards and I'll be drawing as well: $40 for busts $80 for full-figure.  More complicated drawings can be negotiated, I guess.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the convention!

No comments: