Thursday 21 January 2010

2010 Zombie



Yeah -- I started it on New Years Day, but things just kept getting in the way of scanning and posting it. I have a story in my head from drawing this -- perhaps as a cover for a Halloween one-shot or somesuch. I banged in some really quick-n'-sloppy values, anticipating that I'll do something more with it soon -- inking it or painting it, but developing the environment more regardless.

I like zombies, that's been clear for a while, but I like drawing giants, too. Playing around with their anatomy with my amateur-evolutionist eye towards their anatomy is great fun. It's probably a seed planted with the Giants (like Gnomes) book I was given as a child.

Obviously, my New Year has been pretty hectic so far -- I hope yours has been as enjoyable!

No comments: