Friday 17 May 2013

Ottawa 2013

Had a blast last weekend at the Ottawa Comic Con last weekend.  Here's a few sketches from the show.  The new smart phone takes pretty good pictures. Actually started a commission just before the show ended, got home, decided I can do better and restarted it. I'll share that later on.

Did get a delayed bout of con crud/flu, though I seem to be recovering already.  Steve Niles's post-con cough turned out to be bronchitis, so send him good vibes for a speedy recovery.

Particularly enjoyed the company of Dale Keown, George Perez, Steve Niles, Ben Templesmith (who gave me a wicked Lovecraft print!), Arthur Suydam, and the great folks from Paradise Comics of Toronto (who treated me to a most excellent steak dinner Saturday night).

Would certain say yes to a return visit to this convention!

~Richard

No comments: