Monday, 28 March 2011

Massive Marvel Beginnings Monday!- Mephisto & FIN FANG FOOM!

It's another Massive Marvel Beginnings Monday, which means I'm posting one of the complete sketch card puzzle sets I did for the upcoming set from fine folks at Upper Deck.

First up, though, I wanted to wrap up a sort-of puzzle with Marvel's most famous home-wrecker, Mephisto:

I say sort-of puzzle because this, like many of the cards I did for this set, were done in batches and I started to treat all the cards taped together as if they were one complete surface allowing elements from one image to bleed over into the others adjacent.

So you can get individual cards of Mephisto, Dracula, The Red Skull and Doctor Doom or assemble all of the and get one picture like this:

I really indulged myself with this next puzzle;  there's 16 cards in it and they're all dedicated to my favourite Kirby Monster, FIN FANG FOOM!

 It was a great deal more work than I thought it would be, but when the idea came to me I didn't have much of a choice but to do it because I don't think it had been done before.

No comments: