Monday, 28 June 2010

Luke Skywalker


Been a while since I did a sketch card for myself. So, picking up where I left off, this is my 50th ATC that isn't for a Marvel sketch series. It's a small achievement, but it's still an achievement.

I know the most recent prequels aren't to everyone's liking, but I really hope George gets around to doing another movie with the original cast. Not because the series deserves or needs it, but I think it'd be a cool thing for the fans who stuck at the start and stayed.

I also think it's be nice for Mark Hamill, he really is a good actor and, more than anyone, became a victim of the success of Star Wars. While Googling for reference (if I popped in the DVDs I wouldn't get any other work in today), I saw a number of drawings and pictures of Mark as an aged jedi so I know I'm not the only one who wants to see this.

1 comment:

feroze said...

Beautiful rendering.