Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Iron Man 2 Artist Proofs

I was pretty stunned to see these in the mail:
Yay! I can offer Iron Man 2 sketch card commissions like I thought I could.
I'll do single character B&W cards for 75.
Single character full colour for 100.
B&W Puzzle cards: 2 for 130, 4 for 240
Colour Puzzle cards: 2 for 180, 4 for 350

I prefer Paypal for payment and I'll be ticking off the list on a first-come-first-served basis. All fifteen are currently available. I'll update as the cards are purchased. I'd prefer to get these wrapped up as quickly as possible as they were delivered so late and there's a deadline for Marvel approvals.

Any questions, just ask away below!

The standard Marvel sketch card rules apply (no smoking, drinking, gore, nudity, nazis, zombie characters, etc.).

~Richard

No comments: