Friday, 18 June 2010

Deathlok the Demolisher


I'm thinking this might be the least likely to find a new owner out of all the artist proof sketch cards for Iron Man 2 since he's not the most popular character despite being recently written into both Bendis's Avengers and Aaron & Garney's Wolverine Weapon X, but this guy has the stuff that gets my inner fanboy going. Kinda like a sweet combo of The Terminator, Frankenstien's Monster, Robocop and zombies!

I'll happily keep this in my personal collection if it never finds a buyer.

I know I've only posted four cards so far, but I've only two left to do and I've already received a query about one of them as a commission. So, as of my writing this, there's only one Upper Deck Iron Man 2 Artist Proof card left available for commission.

2 comments:

Oran E. Parker said...

Wow! Deathlok is one of my all time faves. Just finished up his recent Marvel Knights Mini... really good. Inspired me to do a sketch card of 'ol Lok a few weeks back... http://www.oranparker.com/2010/05/got-on-my-warm-up-sketch.html ...I would LOVE to own that card. It's great. As usual, fantastic job!

Richard said...

Thanks, Oran.

That's a damn fine Deathlok on your blog!